Kokedama is a centuries–old Japanese form of garden art that is closely tied to the practice of bonsai. Translated, Koke means moss, and dama means ball. In other words the Haworthia Succulent's roots are wrapped in soil and covered in a layer of moss to create this unique and sustainable home for your plant to grow.
- This plant is approximately 4–5 tall with the platform.
- Comes in a Kokedama moss ball, seated on a wooden platform. There is no plastic grow pot.
- Care Tips: Treat this like any other Succulent. Succulents thrive bright indirect sunlight. Be sure to rotate your plant for even growth. Only water directly to the soil when it has dried out completely, as succulents can tolerate very dry conditions.
- This item is not available for delivery to Hawaii or Alaska.
- This plant is pet friendly
Fresh & Safe Delivery
The health and safety of our customers, florists and growers is top priority. During this time, we will not require a signature for delivery. All orders will no longer be hand delivered, but be left at the front door with no contact and (as always) ready to delight.