Cookies & Candy Arrangements
What are the most popular occasions to give candy baskets?
Any time's a good time to send candy arrangements or candy baskets to someone special in your life! But if you're looking for a popular occasion to send gift baskets, consider any of these special moments:
- Birthdays: Commemorate another trip around the sun with a decadent candy gift basket delivery.
- Valentine's Day: Let your sweetheart know how sweet she is with a flavorful candy bouquet.
- Easter: Give the Easter bunny a run for his money with a mouthwatering candy arrangement.
- Get Well: There's no better way to lift someone's spirits and make them feel better than with a scrumptious candy assortment or candy basket delivery.
- Just Because: You don't have to wait for a special occasion to let someone know how much you care for them—send them a gift basket just because to add some spice to their life!
What type of candy is popular in gift baskets?
When it comes to curating a candy gift basket, there are two routes you can take: decadent chocolate or sugary candies. Both options have their own distinct flavor profiles, so it's best to keep sweet candies like gummies and chocolates like truffles separate. However, this doesn't always have to be the case (think chocolate-covered gummy bears, for example). In terms of popular candy for gift baskets, consider sweet and salty treats like chocolate covered pretzels, dried fruit, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate strawberry treats, and cake pops. These are just some of the delicious bites you'll find here at FTD available for our candy deliveries.
What brands of chocolate are used most often for candy baskets?
Chocolate is adored by anyone, no matter the social status, background, or upbringing. For everyone, there's a chocolate out there that they simply can't say no to. With that said, knowing the best brand of chocolate used for candy baskets is important. At FTD, we have Godiva chocolate baskets that are sure to please. Godiva has a rich history of creating some of the best chocolate in the world. We also proudly serve Ghirardelli chocolate, Dolcetto, Lindt, and more with our candy delivery service!