Valentine’s Day Pink Flower Delivery
Looking for an alternative to a bundle of red roses this February 14? Try a lush bouquet of Valentine’s Day pink flowers for a surprise that will remind the recipient how much they're loved. On Valentine's Day, pink flowers can express admiration and gratitude for friends and family, making them a great alternative to the stronger passion and romance of red flowers. You can even order online and have pink flowers delivered the same day with our Valentine’s Day same day delivery!
What Valentine’s Day flowers are naturally pink?
There are dozens of flowers that naturally bloom pink, many of which are featured in our pink flower bouquets. Some beautiful blooms you’ll find in our pink flower arrangements include:
We also have blush floral baskets, elegant standing sprays, and pink centerpieces you can find in our Valentine’s Day flower collection.
What does a pink Valentine’s Day flower symbolize?
Pink flowers can symbolize love, happiness, grace, femininity, sweetness, and more. But flower meanings are derived from more than the color—for example, pink carnations typically symbolize motherly love, fondness, and gratitude. But because of their diverse meanings, pink flowers make the perfect gift for friends and romantic interests alike. Not sure what occasions warrant a pink floral arrangement? We recommend them for:
- Valentine’s Day: whether you mix soft and bright pink hues or combine them with red roses, pink flowers are a perfect spark for romance.
- Anniversaries: wedding, friendship, and other important milestones are a great time to send pink flowers.
- Birthdays: fun and joyful pink bouquets always make the lovely lady in your life smile.
- The birth of a new baby girl: the soft hue will match perfectly with the nursery.
- Weddings: a pink wedding bouquet or centerpiece is the perfect pop of color.
Whatever reason you have to send a pink flower bouquet, you can rest assured that it will get there fresh and on-time with FTD. And for those occasions where time caught you by surprise, we even deliver same-day flowers for Valentine’s Day—no more showing up empty-handed!